From the Manufacturer
With more than 300,000 systems already being used in applications from live sound reinforcement, speech and vocals to music playback in entertainment, A/V and institutional environments, the JBL EON system is firmly entrenched as the industry leader in powered portable speaker systems.
The flagship of the new series is the JBL EON15 G2, delivering 300 watts of power to a 15″ neodymium Differential Drive LF driver. The driver boasts a dual neodymium magnet and dual voice coil motor that efficiently delivers high output from a lightweight woofer. Meanwhile, the HF amplifier delivers 100 watts of power to a 1.75″ titanium diaphragm compression driver with Ferro-fluid cooling.
New to the EONG2 line is the EON10 G2 two-way powered speaker which is an ideal companion for the new EONSUB G2 powered subwoofer.
Also new are the EON15 G2 System and EON10 G2 System, featuring newly designed mixers with extended capabilities.
- Frequency Range: (-10 dB): 39 Hz – 18 kHz
- Frequency Response: (±3 dB): 42 Hz – 17 kHz
- Horizontal Coverage: (-6 dB): 90 degrees Nominal
- Vertical Coverage: (-6 dB): 60 degrees Nominal
- Rated Maximum SPL: 129 dB, at 1 m (3.3 ft)
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 686 mm x 430 mm x 444 mm (27 in x 17 in x 17.5 in.)
- Net Weight: 21 kg (46 lbs.)
- LF Driver: Integral frame with one 15″ (380 mm) driver, dual neodymium magnet, 2″ differential drive voice-coil.
- HF Driver: JBL 2418H-1 1″ (throat diameter) compression driver with 1.75″ diameter titanium diaphragm. Ferro-fluid cooled.
- Amplifier Power LF: 300 watts at low-frequency driver impedance.
- Amplifier Power HF: 100 watts at high-frequency driver impedance.
- Input 1 Sensitivity: -44 dBu to -22 dBu for rated output (Mic/Line switch in MIC position). -12 dBu to +20 dBu for rated output (Mic/Line switch in LINE position).
- Input 2 and 3 Sensitivity: -18 dBu to +20 dBu for rated output.
- Output Level: +20 dBu (peak), Loop/Mix switch in MIX position.
- Connectors – Input 1: XLR/F, balanced
- Connectors – Input 2 and 3: 1/4″ Phone, balanced (TRS)
- Crossover Frequency: 1.5 kHz
- Limiting: Low frequency amplifier controlled by dynamic filter.
- Loop/Mix Out: XLR/M, balanced
- EQ: High Frequency Shelving, ±15 dB at 5 kHz Low Frequency Shelving, ±15 dB at 120 Hz
- AC Input: 110 – 230 VAC, 50 – 60 Hz., 175 watts rating per UL, detachable IEC power cable.