Shure Wireless Handheld Mic System (Freq: H9)
Shure Wireless Systems combine professional-quality sound with simple setup and an intuitive interface for legendary audio performance right out of the box. Precision-built and available in a variety of configurations, it’s the most accessible way to own the stage.
Includes a single-channel receiver, handheld transmitter, microphone clip, power supply, 2 AA batteries, and user guide.
Single Channel Receiver
The durable features simple setup, intuitive controls, and microprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity. One-touch QuickScan frequency selection quickly locates the best open frequency in case of interference. For use with Shure Wireless Systems.
- XLR and ¼” output connectors
- Two-color audio status indicator LED
- Green: Normal audio levels
- Red: Excessive audio levels (overload / clipping)
Compatible with Shure microphones trusted by musicians for decades, it transmits wireless audio with professional clarity and reliability.
- Quick and easy receiver frequency matching
- Integrated microphone capsule design, featuring SM58
- Lightweight, rugged construction
- Up to 14 hours of continuous use (2AA batteries)
- Up to 300 feet (100m) transmission radius (line of sight)
- Color ID caps (available separately)