DisplayPort Cables supports a maximum bandwidth of 10.8 Gbps, and is capable of providing higher performance than either HDMI or dual link DVI and supporting next generation multimedia applications with a maximum resolution capability of up to WQXGA (2560×1600). The DisplayPort cable’s small, USB-sized latching connectors support two-way display connectivity and optional audio support. Featuring 28 gauge (AWG) pure copper wire, the cable includes Aluminum and Mylar shielding to help eliminate EMI and RFI interference and maintain signal integrity without any degradation of quality.
- DisplayPort offers full digital audio support (up to eight channels) in the same cable as video
- Supports the DPCP (DisplayPort Content Protection) standard in addition to HDCP
- Molded latching connector secures the cable against accidental disconnection
- Latching connectors secure cable against accidental disconnection
- Provides a clear digital audio video signal